Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jan 26th, 2011

Worked last night.....  Decided to try some longer training after work to help prepare for being up for 48 hours.

Training:


  • Hiked 3 hours with 70lb pack (Took my 8lb sledge hammer), 100 feet elevation, ~10 miles.
  • At the top:
    • 150 crunches
    • 150 puch-ups
    • Planks, Bilateral Planks x 30 secs x 3 sets












Thoughts: 

I'm glad I'm not the only one out here enjoying this beautiful scenery! Nice Mountain Lion Tracks.

I really enjoyed this hike. No one was out this am. I had to have some work done on my truck and thought I would take advantage of the downtime and go for a hike. The dealership was about a mile from Lookout Mtn. Lucky huh? So I climbed to the top of the Apex trail.  The pack proved a bit heavy but I finished the hike and dumped that hunk of pain ASAP.


What a view, great place for some exercise (And cactus needles).

No comments:

Post a Comment