Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jan 17th, 2011-Start of week 2

Am Training:

  • 100 crunches
  • 100 Push-ups
  • Shruggs and Curls 45lbs, 3 set of 8
  • 20 Pull-ups
Noon Training:
  • Planks, Bilateral Planks. 30 second of each x 3 sets
  • Tire/Sledge: First time doing this
    • 30 second on/off x 3 tire beating with 8lb sledge. 2 sets
  • Feet on tire, around the world push-ups x 3
  • Soccer toe taps around tire x 3
  • 10 Dips x 3 sets
  • Wood Chopper with 10lbs
Thoughts:
I asked to barrow my neighbors sledge hammer and told him why...he said "Why do you need it for 6 months of training. People usually pick up on how to use it pretty quickly." I laughed out loud. Explained to him what type of training, he said " Dont loose it or break it, it was my dads". I said thanks and gave it back.... I told him I plan on being a little rough on it and would hate if something happened to it. So off to Lowes I went. And....Ummmm..... That sledge work out makes me feel like a pansy.

No comments:

Post a Comment